Tuesday, June 3, 2008

TLC171 Thank You So Much...


For Monday's TLC171 Challenge on SCS Beth (Showmestamper) had this for us..."Today, our challenge is to make a few 3x3 cards, matching envelopes and a cute box to store them in....in other words, the whole enchilada!

You can find templates for the envelopes and the box at this thread:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...3#post10005143"
Below is a photo of the box template posted in the above link...



I do not make many 3 by 3 cards and I have envies so I did not make my own envelops for this challenge. On the downside of this the SU envies do not fit well in this box as it is shown. This box is also a wonderful tuck box, I used the flap as part of my front design and it closed with half a Velcro circle.

Product list...
SU Chocolate Chip Card Stock and Ink
SU Mellow Moss Card Stock and Ink
SU Rose Red Card Stock and Ink
SU Very Vanilla Card Stock
SU Scallop Circle Punch
SU "Riveting" Stamp Set
SU ribbons
Circle Punches
Velcro
Computer and Printer

Happy Stamp Day!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

I knew you would make something neat for this challenge!! I can't wait to get back to stamping.
Cheryl

Latisha said...

how cool is that box...I have looking for a little holder for 3x3 cards, this is perfect

Chris said...

very cute!!! what a great gift this would make!! i love to make
3x3 cards....

Rochelle W said...

Super. Aren't those fun to make. I have like three sets that I made and I never gave them away. That should be a challenge. To give away things I make. LOL

Wanda said...

This kind of stuff is right up my alley. I need to try to find time to play on Monday's!! I LOVE how yours turned out.