Monday, June 16, 2008

WSC52 Faux Silk for 50 States...


Have to say it has been a few days since any of my SU stamps have seen ink. I have been using my PTI stash like a mad woman. If you would have asked me less than a year ago if I used clear stamps my answer would have been, "no, I don't like them". Guess what, now I LOVE THEM and PTI clear stamps takes the cake for me, just is case you have not guessed that by now. LOL! A friend of mine sent me a link for a 50 state card swap on SCS, they needed to fill the SD spot so I said yes. Here is my 50state swap card using SU stamps and products but a technique that I love from Nichole Heady's blog...(had to fit PTI somewhere on this card).
Faux Silk Technique from Nichole Heady of Capture the Moment The layout is from Beate's Weekend Sketch 52

Product list...
SU Blue Bayou, Wasabi and Very Vanilla Card Stock
SU Wasabi Ink
SU Porcelain Prints
SU Silver Cord
SU Stem Silhouettes
Tissue Paper
Glue Stick

Happy Stamp Day!

1 comment:

Bev said...

Oh this is just so pretty!