Monday, June 23, 2008

Sara's Creative Adventures

Just wanted to share with all of you that I am starting a new Adventure. Yes, that is correct I have renamed my blog to Sara's Creative Adventures. After days of considering many ideas I had bouncing around in my head I asked my Great friend Wanda at My Creative Corner to help me narrow my choices. She is an outstanding blogger and a wonderful mentor for me and I was right she had the answer I was looking for.

You may also notice that I have been changing my blog style around some trying to find the right look. I have decided to change the DP on a monthly basis from here on out to reflect my favorite pick. This month you see Gridlines DP from PaperTrey Ink.

I am working on a blog header at this time not sure yet if I will be changing it or come up with one that will remain the same from month to month. I wish to express my crafty adventures in a manner that is organized, simple and easy to follow. I hope you will share your crafting adventures with me.

Welcome my crafty friends to Sara's Creative Adventures!

2 comments:

Monika in VA said...

I can't wait to see where your adventures take us! Hope you're have a wonderful summer!

StampinCathy said...

I think this is great. Love the new look and name. Can't wait to see the banner. I look forward to all your updates and your creative and inspiring projects.