Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Big Surprise...

Happy Birthday wishes going out today to my friend Dana, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


In the above photo I used the largest block that came in my starter set from PTI to create the background image. Here the ink was pounced onto the acrylic block compared to being swiped across the block as the cards were that appear in my challenge post Acrylic Block Party.
The winner of a RAK for my Acrylic Block Party challenge is Paula. Paula please email me your snail mail info to paschal.sara@gmail.com and thank you for playing along with my challenge.

My DH came home on Tuesday a total train wreck he told me he was in a car accident on his way home in our new van. His exact words were, "there is a huge flat spot on the back bumper". So I go getting all excited wondering if he was okay and if he called it into insurance and so on. Had to find my camera so I could go get a pic when I got outside it was a joke he had brought home my bday gift and it was leaning against the back of the van (the flat spot). How he can tell such a story and not laugh or give anything away is beyond me but, here it is the big flat spot on the bumper...

Here is a link to a chair like mine if you wish to find out more about them...
Gravity Recliner

The weather has been so nice I have been spending lots of time outside the past few days and it has been causing my back to hurt more and I can't get comfortable. So he actually remembered what was on my bday list (other then PTI stamp supplies) and bought this for me. The weather is nasty here today so when it gets outside I will take a different photo for you.

Product list...
PTI stamp set Beautiful Blooms
PTI perfect match ink
PTI stampers select white card stock
stamp a majig
acrylic stickers (flower centers)

Happy Stamp Day!

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

WOW what a great surprise. Those chairs are so cool and it should really help your back. I hope once you get in it you will be able to do your creative stuff, cuz you won't want to get out of it.

Cheryl said...

What a great hubby you have. Love that he really surprised you. You will adore this chair. We have 2 that we take camping and when we have guests, we all fight over them!!! Enjoy.
Cheryl

Wanda said...

Nice card and GREAT gift. Super nice (but sneaky) hubby!!! LOL