Monday, June 9, 2008

My Special Day...

Thank you to all of you who have sent warm Birthday wishes my way hope today is special in every way for you also.

I love this Digi kit from Nichole Heady I downloaded it for WCMD you can find it here WCMD Eat Cake. I have also used it to create this blog header for the month of June. These links will take you to some other creations I have made using this kit...
Criss Cross
Free PTI digi Kits
12 ornaments for Christmas Day 11

Two Gift certificates for PTI from Shari Findley
Wow, thank you so very much Shari you know they will get used for sure!

Thank you to the SCS team for a Birthday Email, that was very nice.


SCS Birthday RAK Cards
...
Stephanie sbs81...


Mary #1Volunteer...


Diane, SCS Birthday Fairy...



PTI Round 6 swappers Bday greetings
S00zy66 Inky Rubber


FlyingAce74...


Chrys23 Chris' Corner


Cllstamper...


Card from 1busymomof2 A Busy Little Craftee Bee"


RAK from CHGLS (Cheryl Stamps and Scraps) Thank you Cheryl, I love it!


Don't forget to make your card for Acrylic Block Party!
Happy Stamp Day!

1 comment:

StampinCathy said...

Sara, Just wanted to wish you a wonderful and creative birthday!