Thursday, June 26, 2008

One more time...



Here is another card inspired by the PTI blog hop. I have never embossed on acetate before so this was my first attempt.

Product list...
Acetate sheets
PTI Flower Garden stamp set
PTI Card stock Summer Sunrise, Spring Moss, Berry Sorbet
PTI Ribbon
SU Basic Black card stock
SU slit punch
acetate stickers (center of flowers)
Penny Black Sentiment stamp
Palette Noir ink pad

This new Flower Garden stamp set has claimed top spot as a Fave, can't put it down.

Happy Stamp Day!

2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

I just love this card. Great colors and the layout is awesome. I also want to say I love your new banner. The purple is so pretty and just love the items you put on it.

Chris said...

it's gorgeous!! what a great card, i must try embossing on acetate...i would be afraid i would melt it into nothing!!! LOL