Wednesday, June 25, 2008

PaperTrey Ink June Blog Hop




For the June PTI Blog Hop we are to create with acetate. Above is my sample for you and below is the product list.

Product list...
PTI Flower Garden stamp set
PTI Borders and corners circle stamp set
PTI plum pudding card stock and dot ribbon
PTI Lavender Moon Card stock
PTI Spring Moss card stock
PTI Gridlines DP
Giga Scallop Circle punch
Acetate circle sticker
Palette Noir Ink pad

The Circle is stamped onto the Acetate with Palette Noir ink (just reminder this does take sometime to dry - it does dry permanent). The flower outlines were also stamped with the same ink on to the colored card stock then cut out. The flower along with the leaves are mounted to the front of the acetate with glue dots. I backed this acetate with an A2 size piece of Plum Pudding card stock for stability.

Please enjoy the "blog hop" here is the link for you...
PTI June Blog Hop Participant List

Thank you to Amber at Ambers Cards for the blog candy Acetate.

Happy Stamp Day!

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card! Love the composition. Thanks for sharing it with us!

IamDerby said...

Gorgeous card! I am also loving your blog background

Latisha said...

So nice Sara!

Unknown said...

Really lovely - great colours

Kimberly Crawford said...

Beautiful!!! SO gorgeous!!!! :)

Scrapping Julie said...

oooo, very pretty

Regan said...

wow great card- great use of the acetate

Jak Heath said...

great card well done, love the colours.

Deanna said...

Cute card... love your new blog background too! :)

Anonymous said...

Sara! I love it! I need that paper, it will be on my July order (grr to Guidelines being out when I went to order).

Glad I could pass the candy on to you.

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

Very nice TFS!!!

Kristie Larsen said...

i love i! is that the pti patterned paper in the background or did you stamp it?
k

One Creative Life said...

Great Job!

Chris said...

this is gorgeous!! love that paper!!

K said...

What a lovely card! I really like the central focus.

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is wonderful! Your layout design is awesome as well as your color choices! Great job.

Kevin Renz said...

Beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely card! Thank you for sharing.

Niki Estes said...

Very pretty, Sara!! Love the use of the new stuff and the transparency overlay. Love the flower in the center!

Lisa T. said...

Very pretty. Love the colours. I may have to get that garden set...

Donelda said...

What a great card! And I've got to say, your blog background it a perfect match!! Way to get into the spirit of things :-) Thanks for the inspiration.

Janette said...

very pretty- great colors!

Jenn said...

How pretty!

Allison Cope said...

Your card is stunning! Love the different levels! Very creative! Great job on the challenge!

Anonymous said...

Very, very pretty!! Great job and I love that you used those new purples! :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I really like how the stamping on the acetate turned out! Just lovely!

Kathleen said...

This is so beautiful---I just got my paper today! I can't wait to use it!

Wanda said...

Oh my Sara, this is such a pretty card! I just LOVE the colors!

Bonnie said...

So pretty! Thanks for the tip on Palette Ink - I didn't realize it was permanent!

Anonymous said...

WOW! this is stunning! TFS

Rebecca said...

Ooooh, this is so very soft and pretty!