Saturday, June 21, 2008

It's Not Hip to be Square LSC173


Yesterday on Splitcoaststampers the limited supply challenge was called, "It's not hip to be square LSC173" for this challenge we were to make a shape card. I was working on my Diaper Bag Tutorial a few weeks ago and never finished this card so I pulled it out today to finish what I started, love it! This takes me back to my Da Vinci phase of not completing works of art, just think how the art world would be today if Da Vinci finished more of his projects.

Template below is from Frisky Feline I altered my bottle a tad from this pattern.


Product list...
PTI Bitty Baby Blessings
PTI Card Stock
SU Short and Sweet stamp set
Cricut
word window punch
palette Noir ink
scallop circle punch
white paint pen

Happy Stamp Day!

No comments: