Wednesday, June 4, 2008

PaperTrey INK round 6 tin swap...

June 9th is fast in approaching and this brings the deadline for my PaperTrey INK round 6 card and tin swap. Today I am going to show you my tin for the swap (it is empty I want the person getting the swap to be a surprise, I will show you what goes in it after the swaps have gone postal). When these tins first became available from PTI I love the project that was posted on "Thinking Inking" and I for sure was going to CASE this wonderful creation. By taking this posted link to the site you will find clear directions on how to cover this type of heart tin that you can purchase here PaperTrey INK Heart Tins.



Here is another link to a finished tin by Nichole Heady on "Capture the Moment"

Here is a link to a tin by Amystamper over on SCS. Amy has agreed to be the Hostess for PaperTrey INK round 7 swap to begin in June. I will post the link to the swap thread for you when it becomes available.

Product list...
PTI Pink Patterns DP
PTI Clear Top Heart Tin
PTI Beautiful Blooms Stamp Set
PTI Perfect Match Twill Ribbon
PTI Perfect Match Ink
PTI Perfect Match Card Stock
Cuttlebug flower dies
Stickles
Rhinestones
Dimensionals

Happy Stamp Day!

3 comments:

Rochelle W said...

Sara, this is so cute.

Chris said...

this is very cute!! i have yet to order any of PTI tins...i must look into it...

Wanda said...

Such an adorable tin. It looks like a lot of detailed work! TFS