Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bleached out Flower Garden...


No, I am not talking hair here LOL! I have bleached out the flowers from PTI's new set Flower Garden, love it! First I stamped a few of the larger flower outlines onto the new Plum Pudding card stock then took some bleach and a q-tip to remove the color from the flower but not the center of the image. I left the color here then placed an acetate sticker over the center. To frame out the flowers I cut a 3 by 3 piece of basic black then glued on ribbon corners. I have been trying to get a card made for the Blog Hop on Wednesday but have not come up with the winner yet. Please check back on Wednesday June 25 after 4:00 CST to see what card I have chosen for the blog hop.

Products used...
Acetate sheets
PTI Flower Garden Stamp set
PTI Borders and Corners Circle stamp set
PTI Plum Pudding card stock and ribbon
Black Noir Palette Ink Pad
Bleach
q-tip
SU basic black card stock
SU silver cord
acetate stickers
glue dots

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Oh my Sara this card is beyond BEAUTIFUL. You did a fabulous job on the bleaching and the colors you used are just stunning! You need to enter this card somewhere!!