Tuesday, June 10, 2008

More Happy Birthday Wishes to share....

Once again a huge thank you to all of you who sent birthday greetings my way, I had a wonderful day. Spent my time outdoors around the pool soaking up some elusive sunshine and it sure felt GREAT! One Minor mishap I managed to break my big toe on my left foot. I just know my family is LOL just reading this. Seems as if every summer I manage to do this to myself, this time I had the aid of a #10 coffee can hit the third knuckle OUCH! In the past it has been a water slide and a swimming pool where the damages occurred.

Okay, so on to the good stuff...

Card from my SCS DSS (yep, she is the one who sent me the PTI gift certificates as well)...




Blogger RAK from Mountainstamper you can find her blog here Leanneallnatural.blogspot.com


PTI round 6 swapper shirolives...


SCS Birthday Fairy Tammy Miller...



You still have time to play along with my Acrylic Block Party Challenge

Happy Stamp Day!

No comments: