Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fishing Father's Day...

My DH had some work to finish up here on Sunday, he finished our driveway Saturday and needed to remove forms and clean tools etc. When I called to wish my Dad a happy Father's Day I did not think we could go see him cause we were busy here. Sometimes it is worth it just to stop what you are doing and make someone day and that is what we did. We left so fast I forgot to take a final photo of his Father's Day project so this photo is courtesy of Jan, Thank you!....


The Lure on the front will be saved from drowning in the lake so I figure this was my good deed for all the lures I lost for my Dad when I was growing up. Kind of looks like a great Tree Bass to me all messed up the those great Basic Grey fibers.

I used a Father's Day card from the round 6 PTI swap for the title page. Card was made by Debcst and it uses one of the newer PTI sets Pond Life.

I adhered the DVD and its case to the inside back acrylic cover so he would know where to find it.

Here is a link to the song I downloaded for his photo DVD it is called I Fish Walleye and it is from the Bobbers. LOL! I just can't get over this it was the perfect song for him and very funny to boot you have to go and take a listen if you have the time.

Some photos in his book...

Above photo Dad and Me with the catch of the day!


Above photo is a family shot of us up at the lake for the 4th a few years ago. Wow, I have really put the weight back on UGH! Can you guess where I am in the photo?

Product list for Scrapbook...
Zutter acrylic BIA covers 8" by 8"
Zutter BIA
Zutter BIA rings 1" black
Basic Grey fibers, buttons and Boxer paper collection
Fishing Lure (with hooks removed)
Adhesive Dots
Inkadinkado acrylic stamp set "dropping you a line"
Staz-on White Opaque ink pad
SU Wasabi card stock
SU background stamps "Plaid" and "french script"
White paint pen (for journaling)
Alphabet stickers
DVD and Case (mounted to the inside back cover so it is kept with the scrapbook)

Happy Stamp Day!

No comments: