Thursday, June 5, 2008

An Irresistaible Challenge...

Simply irresistible Challenge by Nichole Heady. Did anyone else try this challenge this week? Here is my sample...

I resisted two different ways once with crayon and a color wash and a second layer with embossing and Lavender Moon ink.

Product List...
PTI Beautiful Blooms Stamp Set
PTI It's A Celebration Stamp Set
PTI Lavender Moon ink, card stock and ribbon
PTI Stampers Select White card stock
Acrylic Paint
Embossing Powder
White Crayon
White Versamark Ink Pad
Cuttlebug floral die
Rhinestones
Stickles
Cricut (Tags)
CM Corner Rounder

In the process I think I have created one of my PTI round 6 swap cards, gotta love it! (I was able to create Six cards from one sheet of Resist Stamped Card Stock.)
Happy Stamp Day!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is such a soft and lovely card, Sara. You should be a PTI designer. What a fantastic job you did.
Cheryl

Wanda said...

Such a sweet card Sara!

Monika in VA said...

Sara, you did a beautiful job!