Monday, June 30, 2008

With Gratitude


I have been working on this one single card for a couple of weeks, how can that be? Well Beautiful Blooms had been my fave floral stamp 'til my new Flower Garden arrived and it was pushed aside. I know I am bad! With so many great stamp sets and so little time what is one to do? Many years ago my SU demo told me all you need to stamp is a floral set and one great sentiment set, was she nuts? I suppose it would be great for a newbie but not an addict, LOL! I can't begin to count the number of floral sets I have.

This layout is one of my fave cards to make a thank you and a small gift all in one, can't beat it!
Product list...
PTI Beautiful Blooms
PTI Kraft and Berry Sorbet card stock
PTI Berry Sorbet Ribbon
large paper clip
acrylic stickers
E6000 craft adhesive
White Staz-on
Cricut for the oval
SU word window punch
dimensionals

Happy Stamp Day!

No comments: