Art Potch on C. Kruel web site
Here is a link on SCS to the mugs that got me started on this quest, mugs by Frankymouse
Here is her blog link (you will need to use the translator and flip it to English) her blog translates in English to francas Tinkering
Well I have been searching and searching the web to find Art Potch in the US and have had ZERO luck. I have PM'd a SCS member out of the States to see if she would be interested in shipping some to me, (my fingers are crossed). In the meantime I have been playing around with different forms of adhesives, glues and lacquers that I have on hand to see what would work. So far I have come up with Glossy Accents by inkssentials (I think this stuff compares to SU Crystal Effects). It is fast drying, soap and water safe (I still would not submerse in water or put in DW) however, it is also microwave safe (I went up to three minutes heating coffee).
Tutorial with Glossy Accents
permanent inks (PTI hybrid scarlet Jewel, ripe avocado,Enchanted Evening)
Stamps (PTI Flower Garden, PTI flower garden sentiments, bc circles)
1) Stamp your image onto tissue paper using a perm ink such as Staz-on or PTI Hybrid inks.
2) Let dry only takes a few minutes.
3) Cut close around your image with a scissors.
4) Clean your mug with rubbing alcohol, let dry.
5) Rub glossy accents on your mug where you are going to place your tissue.
6) Carefully and slowly apply your tissue to the mug (make sure you have some glossy accents on your application finger) this stuff dries fast when you use a small amount and if your finger gets sticky you will be tearing up your tissue.
7) Once you have it down and smooth apply a thicker coat of Glossy Accents to the top of the image and let dry for 24 hours.
Tomorrow I have a tutorial for the heating coaster, see you then.
Happy Stamp Day!