Monday, October 5, 2009

WCMD09I Scor Pal challenge

Wow, what a fun weekend of card making it was. I hope you were able to enjoy some creative time. The time to upload for the prizes has come and gone but you can still enjoy this fun challenge.

This card was made for the SCS WCMD09I challenge to make an upright z-fold card. Complete direction link can be found HERE. The directions are very simple and you will totally enjoy the end product. Here is mine...




Product list...
SU sweet always stamp set, scallop border punch
PTI Everyday classics, ribbon, buttons, jute and card stock
MS DP (clearance Walmart)
bling
circle punches

Happy Stamp Day!

4 comments:

Jen said...

OH Sara! I have enjoyed my morning coffee with your WCMD posts! You have created some fabulous goodies! I'm a bit jealous...I need a day ...a whole day to just stamp! Thanks for sharing all your wonderful projects!

Amy said...

Beautiful! I love the layout, bird and button.

Chris said...

oooooo, i love this!! >"< cute bird!

Banu said...

Very very neat :) Layout is ab fab and the bird is way too cute.