Friday, October 23, 2009

'O CHRISTmas Tree

Okay, I have done a few things this AM with my Sisters new Cartridge Winter Woodland this Christmas Tree Tag (cut out at 4") was one of them. Isn't it cute or what? And such fun to create this is a wonderful cartridge it should go on your must have list for sure! I put one of my favorite little cross beads on a headpin and stuck it into the bow, really trying to incorporate CHRIST into my CHRISTmas decorations again this year.


Product list...
Cricut expression
Cricut Winter Woodland Cartridge
PTI Merry and Bright stamp set
PTI stripe cream ribbon
SU scallop circle punch
SU DP (retired)
SU wassabi card stock and ink (retired)
head pin
cream bead
Cross bead
Bead Bling

Happy Stamp Day!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Wonderful card...love the cross bead bling!

Banu said...

Sara, Beautiful card...The cross bead pin is just ab fab...You make such beautiful cards with cricut cartridges that it is very inspiring for me.

Amy said...

So very pretty! I love the way you've done the ribbon, and the cross pin!