Saturday, October 3, 2009

World Card Making Day...a sketch for you

Lots of inspiration out there today for cards I have a special sketch for you if you decide to play along use the Mr. Linky at the bottom of this post so we can all see your designs. I am sure to be back today posting creations for other sites, have fun and Happy World Card Making Day!



Here is my creation...I know back to scanning and it stinks but you can kind of see it. IRL it is one of my faves.


Product list...
MS DP
PTI Buttons, ribbon and card stock
Chipboard (walmart Clearance)
google eye
square punch






Happy Stamp Day!

3 comments:

paperscissors said...

i love how a simple sketch can be transformed into a beautifully layered andtactile card. sometimes when i look at a card i am looking at the overall design and i get overwhelmed with the detail and this is when the sketch is so helpful and allows a jumping off point for me and what i see as my design. thanks for the tremendous effort you put into your blogs

Amy said...

Adorable! Love the little bird. Great sketch. I doubt I'll have time to do any stamping today. Too many kids' activities and the house is a disaster.

Wanda said...

Just adorable!