Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Birthday D

Today our oldest turns 15

Below is a little glimpse of what I have been working on...


I am still working on the project I wanted to have done for today hopefully I will finish it before the bus arrives full of happy party people. (If not the girls can help with it right?)

I have a song link for you today totally reminds me of D every time it comes on...
More Beautiful You video by Johnny Diaz

Thank you Amy for swapping some PTI dp with me so I could create this beauty!
Product list...
Cricut Expression
Cricut George and Basic Shapes
Storybook
SU scallop circle punch
Marvy Giga scallop punch
dimensional dots
PTI DP
PTI, SU card stock
Leaf brads
SU gg ribbon
slotted hole punch

Happy Stamp Day!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Your birthday girl is going to love this. Have a ball!!! Happy Birthday D!!!!

Amy said...

Beautiful project! Glad I could contribute!

Wanda said...

These are cute Sara but they look like they are a LOT of work!

Chris said...

happy birthday, D!! hope you have a great day! sara, your little tags look very cute!! enjoy your weekend!! >"<

Jen said...

The tags are very cute! Abbey loves that More Beautiful You song too! Happy Birthday to D!