Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Nested Oval Snowman CASE

I so fell in love with this card (love in the winter) at A Place for My Cards she does a beautiful job on her Cricut cards inside and out and it is very inspiring. She has the Gypsy, I do not so I used GB and my Expression to make a similar cut file for her snowman card front. I will make a few changes to my files and get that uploaded for you sometime this week.



Product list...
Cricut Expression
Cricut Design Studio
Cricut GB cartridge
assorted paper scraps
Basic Grey Wonderland DP from the Blitzen Collection
Wire
SU ink and chalks for shading
Sakura blue glitter gel pen
Wire
Confetti Snowflakes
Bling

Happy Stamp Day!

4 comments:

Amy said...

What an adorable snowman! And I love the DP you used--he looks like he is in a snowy forest!

Cheryl said...

Adorable snowman!!

Wanda said...

Oh Sara, he's just darling! You know how much I LOVE snowmen!! We got snow Monday did you?

Banu said...

Another Cute Snowman :) Very pretty card.