Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Pretty Face

Again I have CASED this Cut file from Jeannie Phillips at A Place for My Cards she used her Gypsy to create her card you can find the link here. I have had a wonderful time blurfing her site and am learning many many things there you should go and check it out.

You can download my DS. cut file here snowman face seasons greetings by Sara Paschal
When you use my .cut file please link back to my blog so we can all see your creation. You will need George and Basic shapes for the snowman and Beyond Birthday's for the sentiment.



Product list...
Cricut Expression
Cricut Design Studio
Cricut Geroge cartridge and Beyond Birthdays cartridge .cut file
Cuttlebug embossing folder snowflakes
paper scraps for snowman mostly SU
Mellow Moss and Cranberry Crisp card stock SU
PTI stampers select white card stock

Have a Happy Stamp Day!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, wow, I love this! It is soooo cheerful and sweet!

Jen said...

Very cute!

Chris said...

very cute! love this snowman!!

Banu said...

Very neat :) You are indeed the Cricut Guru. You create such amazing projects with it.