Saturday, October 17, 2009

Cricut Snow Friends I LOVE IT!

To find out more on this wonderful new cartridge from CRICUT take this link here

Is this CUTE or WHAT and it retails for only $19.99, they have done a great job with this one these little guys are very cute going on my wish list for sure. (Make sure you click the above link to see all the little people this cartridge makes it is the last page on the view screen.)


Want to see more Christmas with the Cricut has had some great projects this week take link here to Christmas with the Cricut. This is a great blog to follow they have beautiful projects from simple to advanced and every week they give out prizes to followers that leave comments. Give it a try...you won't be disappointed.

One more note the scrapping cottage is getting very close to 500 followers and when they get there they will be drawing for $250 shopping spree, if you have not been there yet go check it out with this link or the pic in my candy bar on the left of your screen.I have been working on projects for my Dad and Jan to take south with them and getting the cards and gifts ready for the nursing home residents.
Have a wonderful Saturday!

1 comment:

Banu said...

This is really cute Sara and I am putting it on my Christmas wish list :)