Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Altered Jr Legal pads

Today I am showing you two altered Jr. legal pads I made over the past weekend again with the chipboard accents. Thank you Julie;) These are so fun to make after getting one as a gift from my friend Chris I can't stop making them. They make great stocking suffers and bday gifts these will be going to the nursing home for bingo prizes.




Project list...
Jr. legal pads (have your office store cut them in half)
card stock
chipboard
PTI stamps
micro beads
ribbon
buttons
Happy Stamp Day!

5 comments:

Wanda said...

Cute, cute, cute! I just LOVE them. That tree is SO adorable Sara!

Cheryl said...

What a terrific gift these will make. Sara, your mind is so creative!!
Cheryl

Banu said...

These are very very nice and great gifts :) Gotta CASE these.

Jen said...

very cute! I have yet to try these.

Chris said...

these are adorable!! love the tree one... i think i actually ahve some chipboard trees....the blue hairs are going to love these...maybe you should put them on a trucker-wallet-chain-thingy just in case they have old timers and lose theirs...just a thought. >"<