Thursday, October 1, 2009

Throwback Pettal Prints

Really it is amazing the amount of SU wood mounted sets I have that I really HATE using, don't get me wrong love the images but after stamping with PTI clear stamps I don't return to wood mounted often (hence the Throwback title). Not to mention my neglected stash of SU paper and ink...my list is endless. Inspiration came from the petal prints image I wanted to use along with the challenge on OCC found HERE and from a card made my my Stamping friend Banu found HERE



Inside of card, I embossed the top panel and stamped on the bottom one then mounted the sentiment on another scallop oval to match the card front. Really starting to love the look of this method. Anyhow my pic is upside down...go figure;)



Happy Harmony contains another verse I love...
"In everything give thanks for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you" 1 Thessalonians 5:18

Product list...
Stampin up Petal Prints (thank you Crunchy), Happy Harmony, Many Thanks (all retired sets)
SU wild wasabi ink, card stock and ribbon
SU celery card stock
SU Mellow Moss card stock and ink
PTI stampers select white
PTI Text Style stamp set
bling
cuttlebug embossing folder
marvy scallop oval punch

Happy Stamp Day!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous! You should get out those SU's more often LOL!

Cheryl said...

Love this oldie set Sara and you did a great job with this lovely card.
Cheryl

Chris said...

this is gorgeous! love the inside too! >"<

Banu said...

ooh Love it Sara. Awesome awesome. I know what you mean about SU sets. That is the same boat I am in. That is the reason why I started playing Pals paper Arts challenges...although they do not specify to use SU sets they prefer if we do it and that gives me a chance to use some of the SU Sets.

Wanda said...

Absolutely stunning!