Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bella Rose Stationary

I took my gift stationary from Jen filed under june 2 2009to Bible Study a few weeks ago and they just loved it so I have made some up to take next month they also asked for me to bring some cards so I have been working on them as well.


Product list...
Jr. legal pad
Card Stock pure poppy and sweet blush
DP SU Bella Rose (retired)
SU scallop circle punch
circle punches
Cricut Expression
Cricut Winter woodland Cartridge (sentiment tag)
PTI stamp set Everyday Blessings
PTI ink pure poppy
PTI ribbon sweet blush
Pen
Binder Clip
Jumbo Paper clip

It is so wonderful to have Bear back home tea cup won't give him a break you would think the poor guy grew an extra tail the four days he was gone;)

Happy Stamp Day!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Beautiful set! They are sure to love it. Glad Little J and Bear have been reunited!

Jen said...

Beautiful! I love that DSP and the bag of matching goodies is darling! The ladies are sure to love it!

Chris said...

this is beautiful!! love the dp! what a great gift!!>"<

Susan said...

Love this!!!