Friday, October 2, 2009

Leftovers


I love leftovers (food and paper scraps) some people can do without either however, I think sometimes they can even be better the second time around. I had some Leftovers from the swap cards I made earlier in the week and they ended up on my card for today. I layered some PTI Scarlet Jewel buttons with some pearls, love the look of this.

Product list...
PTI Merry and Bright, buttons
SU wasabi, purely pomegranate, celery card stock, ink and ribbon
cuttlebug embossing folder snowflakes
SU scallop circle punch
Circle punch

World Cardmaking Day tomorrow, I have a fun challenge planned also there are plenty of web sites involved in the Holiday...have fun creating.
Happy Stamp Day!

3 comments:

Banu said...

OMG!!! This card is just stunning....so creative to use the pti buttons and the pearls together. They look very very classy and elegant. :D

Chris said...

this is gorgeous!! LOVE IT! you make such great xmas cards! >"< thank you for the wonderful b-day card you sent. >"<

Wanda said...

Your card is SO sweet. I LOVE the colors you used!