Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Stinkin' Cute RAK

My BIL's Mother loves to collect skunks so this set is going out as a special RAK for her...SHHH it is a suprise!


The Card Clutch directions can be found here at Impressions by Rochelle.

I purchased my Rubicoil notebook here at My Creative Corner by Wanda.

The cards on the inside can be found in these previous posts...
CC164 from flat to PHAT
From flat to PHAT part 2

Product list...
SU basic black card stock
SU purley pomegranate card stock
SU soft sky card stock
SU SAB rub-ons
SU stinkin' cute stamp set (WRAK images)
SU pretties kit
SU organdy ribbon
notebook
circle punches
stickles

My Pretties kit has set idle for a long time, this past week it has gotten a total workout. I love how the small flower looks in the skunk's hand, so cute.

Happy Stamp Day!

4 comments:

Wanda said...

And it is just that Sara, "Stinkin' Cute!!!"

Chris said...

these are waayy stinkin' cute!! i love the skunks...last spring we had a mother give birth under our shed...the boys and i would get a flashlight and watch the babies roll in the grass at night. they were so darn cute!! well...not to the hubs..they gave him stress...LOL

Anonymous said...

OH, This is stinkin' cute...hehee! It makes me kick myself for not getting this set!

Rochelle W said...

Sara, this is "stinkin cute" She will love it forsure. Great colors too.