Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Just in the "Mick of Time"...


It was our Friends DD's birthday on the 19th, she had her party on Saturday. Most of you know I have been impatiently waiting for my PTI order to arrive well this is why. I had this scrapbook in my head I wanted to make for her and was able to pull it off in the "Mick of Time". Mick is a nickname for McKayla, her mom uses it the most I prefer to call her McKayla, such a pretty name. After calling UPS on Friday and not being able to have the box held I had to wait for delivery on Monday, ARGH! I was able to present it to her on Monday night so all is well in the end and the best part is she loved it! Turns out it was a good thing she got the gift on her actual birthday and not on Saturday, funny how things work isn't it?

I love the Pretty Pink Prints and just thought it would go so well with my fave photos of her. On this page you can see a card envelope, this will be a great place for her to put all of those birthday cards. (To make the card envelope I had to first stick the envelope closed then cut down to the 8" length. I put it through the BIA after I had the front decorated and punched it on the non flap side. Now she can slide the cards in from the top and they will be secure.)


Products used...
PTI Pink Prints DP
PTI Sweet Blush Card Stock
PTI Berry Sorbet Card Stock
PTI Spring Moss Card Stock
PTI Ribbons
Staz-On white ink pad
SU Priceless stamp set
SU build a brad
Chipboard
Booklet Envelope
Paint
White Paint Pen
Rhinestones
Silk Flowers
Cricut
BIA
BIA Acrylic Album covers
1" Black binding wire
Acrylic Sticker

I was asked the other day what RAK means here is your answer...
Random Act of Kindness
Now off to work on my PTI RAKS, such great fun!
Happy Stamp Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic gift Sara!

Chris said...

this is a gorgeous album..i'm sure she loved it very much!! i love the pink DP, i use it all the time. got to start working on my baby album & onesies. the shower is next tuesday!!