Sunday, May 11, 2008

Scrap it Sundays...

I want to kick off a new weekly Scrapbook Sketch challenge, every Sunday you will find a new layout posted right here for you to try. If you are not into scrapbooks use it in a card layout, feel free to flip, rotate and change what you need just make sure it stays close to the original layout. When you upload to a gallery use the posted keyword to go with the sketch you have uploaded and leave me a link in the Scrap it Sunday post so I can check out your creation. The following Sunday I will pick an entry via random number generator, that entry will receive a RAK for playing along with my challenge. Sound like fun? Have you challenged yourself today?

Here is a layout for you, keyword SPSB1



Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

Is there a particular gallery you want them posted in? Does it have to be a gallery,or can it be your blog? Just cheching, as I love your sketch!!! I want to try it!

Anonymous said...

Sara, this is a great idea! Love the sketch too. I'll try to give it a whirl!