Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Embrace Life



I do not own this stamp set it is a WRAK image from SCS. However, I did have a wonderful time playing around with the images and even coloring this was not so bad. I took some time with this card and cut out the images and used some dimensional dots. The scallop side is made using punched circles, love the look!

What product do you use to blend when coloring your images? For me I usually color with my smooshed ink pad lid and a blender pen.

Product list...
SU Embrace Life WRAK images
SU Close to Cocoa Card Stock
SU Purely Pomegranate Card Stock and ink
SU Pretty in Pink Card Stock and Ink
SU Mellow Moss ink pad
SU word window punch
SU whisper white card stock
gemstones
circle punch
blender pen

I am going to the party, PTI Release party that is.
Happy Stamp Day!

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Your card is SO pretty Sara, I just love it!

Anonymous said...

Love the word smooshed...that's the tecnique I use too...=). Beautiful card!