Friday, May 9, 2008

Craft Journal


I showed you last week my Creative Journal for PTI Today I am showing you how I store my craft ideas that I find. Mostly this journal is for the ideas I find on TV, my DH has expressed how tired he is of me taking up room on the DVR with craft shows. So I have gone and revisited them, wrote down some directions and took a photo of the TV screen that shows the project. Then on my laptop I have files for each TV show that coordinates with the numbers in my journal, makes it really easy for me to find the project I wish to work with.

Here are some links on the web to some of the craft shows I find worth while to DVR...

Scrapbook Memories
DIY Scrapbooking
The Carol Duvall Show
Martha Stewart

Where are some of the places on TV where you find inspiration?

Craft Journal supply list...
SU DP
SU Certainly Celery Card Stock
SU Blush Card Stock
SU Bliss Blue Card Stock
SU Close to Cocoa Card Stock
SU Round Tab Punch
Cricut
Alphabet stickers
Bling
PTI Spring Moss GG ribbon
Composition Notebook

Happy Stamp Day!

1 comment:

Wanda said...

You sound SO organized!!