Thursday, May 1, 2008

Creative Journal...

It has been hard (to say the least) for me to get around the past few days. My Dr. appointment on Wednesday sent my body off the deep end, to get new x-rays of my back and hips I swear I had to be come a contortionist. Just being upright is painful, and it is unfortunate that my pain mends make me less than creative. So I have a project to share with you today that I have made a few weeks back to replace my first PaperTrey Ink journal that was full. Here is how I keep all of my creative ideas I see here and there all in one place.


1st section is for PTI stamp sets that I own
I downloaded the web photo and printed it out then attached it to a notebook page.

2nd section is for the new Perfect Match line of Products
Each page in the section has a color swatch, ink sample and ribbon sample

3rd section is reserved for templates
Nichole sometimes will post wonderful templates with her product ideas, I print them off and place them in the journal with a paper clip so I can remove it easily from the journal to make a photo copy.

4th section is just for ideas
There is an awesome PTI gallery on the PTI forum, you can find one over at SCS and so many bloggers are now using PTI products this is an easy way for me to keep track of the ideas I want to CASE in the future.

5th section is just for Swaps
We are now in round six of PTI swapping, and that means I have met many wonderful PTI stampers here is where I keep there info in case I need to revisit the info after a swap has been mailed out.

So there you have it, now when you hear me say, "that idea is going into my file" here is where it will be.

Product list...
Composition Notebook
Paper Scraps from PTI Everyday Blessings paper pack
PTI Aqua Mist ribbon, card stock and ink
PTI Mellow Moss Card Stock and Ink
Maya Road flowers
Women of Life stamp set
Scallop Circle Punch
Cricut
White Paint pen
Bling
Mod Podge
Nestabilities

If you are interested in joining the round 6 PTI swap, take the link in the right hand side blog bar.

Happy Stamp Day!
Sara

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Oh my Sara, you are WAY too organized for me!!! I'm lucky if I can find half the stuff you listed there!!! I need to get organized one of these days!!!