Thursday, May 15, 2008

Clearly Amazing...

When I received my newsletter in the mail this month from Archivers I was so excited to see the Acrylic Album Workshop, I totally loved the look of the album. There is one slight problem with the picture the closest store is Omaha. Well, I called them up to see if I could purchase the kit (is not made as a kit) so I asked if I could purchase the supplies and it could be mailed out and this plan was a go. I placed my order, (I had to pay the shipping fees) and here are the results...
This is the Clear Cover package from Zutter, both pieces come with protective plastic do not remove until you have punched your covers but before you scrap them.

Here is the cover of my album, close to the Workshop Album but not the same...

Here is a photo of a two page spread in the album...


This Clear Acrylic Album was made for a Clearly Amazing Girl in our lives. She is our DD's BFF, and a fellow Motherless Daughter. Her mother passed away when she was about 9, she now lives with her Father and younger sister here in town. She is strong, smart, well adjusted and down right amazing. She cares for her sister and her home on a daily basis and still finds the time to be a teenager and friend to our DD. This photo album was from a trip we took where she came along with our family and it is made for her as a memento.

Product list...
Zutter Acrylic Covers
BIA binding wire 1" black
BIA
Basic Grey "Boxer" line of DP and fibers
Maya Road Fibers
SU Basic Black Card Stock
SU "Baroque Motifs" and "Friendship Blooms" stamp sets
SU Circle Punch
Prima Flowers
Rhinestones
Black Staz-on
White Paint Pen
White Stamp Pad Versamark
Cricut

Happy Stamp Day!

3 comments:

Chris said...

i love the new banner!! and i love this album!! it is adorable, what a great gift for your dear friend!! i wish there wa an archivers here too!!! all our scrapbooking stores are closing right and left here in maine and new hampshire!!! so sad....>"<

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this! Very nice Sara!

Anonymous said...

Your album turned out great (and a nice tribute to a beautiful girl!). I actually took the class at an Archiver's in MN. My sisters and daughter took a field trip with me- they went shopping while I took the class. It was great! I haven't put pictures in mine yet but I just love the book. Mary