Thursday, May 8, 2008

TLC167 Happy Birthday Cupcake...

Edited to add Stamp Company... Cupcake stamp set was from Hero Arts it is an Acrylic set.

SCS Diorama Challenge TLC167




Here is my diorama challenge card my first thought was, "I can't do this"! Well, yes I can and it was much easier then I had first thought it to be. This is a fun style of card to make and I am glad I challenged myself.

Product list...
SU Pretty in pink card stock, ink and ribbon
SU certainly celery card stock and ink
SU chocolate chip card stock, ink and ribbon
SU Borderline Stamp Set
SU Celebrations Stamp Set
Cupcake images were a RAK not sure of the company
1 1/4" circle punch
1 1/2" circle punch
dimensional dots
stickles

Happy Stamp Day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I look up that challenge on SCS is there a tutorial? This turned out great!!! Love it!

Wanda said...

What a sweet card!! I haven't tried this challenge.

Rochelle W said...

Ok, now this is cuper cute!!!