Saturday, May 10, 2008

PTI Swap Round 5 Cards

Here are a few of the swap cards I have received back in the round 5 PTI swap, as always the cards are ROCKIN'!
Thank you Jen for being such a wonderful guest hostess for this round, you did an awesome job!

Amystamper had created this gorgeous folded card, I love everything about it. So here are two views for you one of the front card and one of the card opened up. All images, card stock, ink and ribbon used on this card are from PaperTrey Ink.




I am not sure of the makers of the two following cards, if they are yours let me know so I can give you credit and a link back to your gallery...



Want to join us for the round 6 swap? There is a link in my blog bar it will take you to the SCS forum where you can get signed up. This round there is also a Tin swap.

Happy Stamp Day!

1 comment:

cyndi said...

these cards are really cute! i hope you have a happy mother's Day!