Friday, May 23, 2008

National Taffy Day May 23rd, WSC48...

Here is the card I had made for WSC48 on Beate's Blog. I had it done but did not get the chance to upload before Monday thought it worthy of being posted so here it is, I love it!

Just a few May Pic's, yep the pool is open at our home and we are loving it! The apple tree in the backyard is blooming for the first time in four years, it smells wonderful! Grandpa Tieszen is planting his garden and our little DD showed no fear on horseback. Can't tell you what our oldest DD was up to with the disguise, she was just making our little one laugh.




It's National Taffy Day!
Rushmore Mountain Taffy Shop holds the fondest memories for me and out yearly outings to the Black Hills when I was a kid. My favorite taffy flavor is Licorice and second runner up is Cinnamon, YUMMY!


Product list...
SU Berry Bliss DP
SU Close to Cocoa Card Stock
SU Purely Pomegranate Card Stock and ink
SU SO Kind stamp set
SU BoHo Blossom Punch
SU GG ribbon
Cuttlebug embossing folder Swiss dots
Rhinestones
Dimensionals

Happy Stamp Day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out all those great photos! Love it! and I love taffy too...favorite...hmmm..peppermint

Wanda said...

I did not know there was a National Taffy Day but that explains the HUGE bin of Taffy at the grocery store the other day!!! I thought of my grandma when I saw it, she LOVED taffy.

cyndi said...

national taffy day???? lol who knew? well you aparently...but those fave flavors of yours...honey we gotta talk! ick!

cyndi