Thursday, May 22, 2008

A few more PTI swap cards...

Here are a few more of the PTI round 5 swap cards that I received. Thanks again to Jen for Guest hosting this round for me. Be looking in the next couple of weeks for round 7 to get underway...
This card uses the Rock and Roll technique on the flowers, love it! The frame I believe is freehand, totally cool! Card created by Heather...

This Swiss Dot Cuttlebug background is quickly becoming my fave, love how it was used here on the punch as well and the layering of the two punches.


Love the DP used for this card Pink Patterns


If you are the maker of any card posted above please let me know so I can give you credit.

Happy Stamp Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so wild! I read a thread on the PTI forum about someone who went to the Member list and started going through the blogs listed on there. I started to do that and found your blog. When I opened it up...I saw my swap card!! Small world. Mine is the first one - I don't need credit, just thought it was wild to see my card!!!! Have a great day. Heather