Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day 2008

Have a safe and Happy Day!


This is an older card that I keep on file, I love the layout and the colors used it is a grand basic card.

Product list...
SU Real Red Card Stock and Ink
SU Blue Card Stock
SU Whisper White Card Stock
Stamp Image (unsure of company)
SU Star Wheel
SU White ink cartridge

In memory today are...
Donna Smith Tieszen (My Mother)
Bonnie Smith Paschal (Jesse's Mother)
Grandpa and Grandma Tieszen
Grandpa and Grandma Smith
Aunt Eleanor
Uncle Gene

In my thoughts today are all the military personal and there families, thanks for all you sacrifice for our freedom.

Happy Memorial Day 2008!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same to you! Have a great day! Hope you are enjoy some fun and sun!

Wanda said...

I hope you and your family had a fun and memorable day! Fabulous card too!