Wednesday, May 7, 2008

MN PTI stampers card swap...

Many of you know I was totally planning on going to meet up with some Minnesota Papertrey Ink stampers this past weekend. I had my swap projects ready to go and they consisted of the following (one card and one Hershey Bar holder) yep, I ate the candy bar, LOL! Anyhow my inability to walk or sit for only a few minutes at a time kept our family home bound. This was also my Husbands first full weekend off after taking on his part time job last fall, in the end we had a good time at home just relaxing he made the most amazing BBQ ribs on the grill, YUMMY.

Card is a Nichole CASE...


Hershey Candy Bar wrapper directions found here Impressions by Rochelle


Products used...
PTI Stampers Select White Card Stock
PTI Perfect Match Card Stock and Ink Spring Moss
PTI Perfect Match Card Stock, ink and ribbon Aqua Mist
PTI Stamp set Beautiful Blooms
Cuttlebug flower die
stickles
Paper Crimper
dimensional dots
bling

Happy Stamp Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I like the bling...you always do great work! Love the holder too. Yeah...that chocolate wouldn't have lasted in my house either...lol.

Rochelle W said...

Ooooohhhh..... I love the Hershey Bar Wrapper. I love how you sponged the edges. The card is so pretty too.