Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Flap Fold Cards Face the Truth...



Here is a link to the tutorial by Rose Ann Reynolds for Scor Pal Flap Fold Cards.
This was for TLC161 on SCS for Monday's Challenge. You can find a link to all SCS weekly challenges on the right hand side blog bar, challenge yourself today!

I made mine 4 1/4" wide and did not use the magnet closure but other than that I followed the directions and it is a very simple and fun card to make.

Product list...
SU Purely Pomegranate Card Stock and Ink
SU Pretty in Pink card stock and gg ribbon
SU Close to Cocoa Ink
SU DP Berry Bliss
SU build a brad
Cricut (for the flowers and heart)
MM brad
Paint Pen white
scallop circle punch


I also made a goal last week to do more with the inside of my cards, this style of card really lent itself to this goal and I had tons of fun with it. Do you suppose my Sister will eventually ask me for her Cricut back? LOL! She reads my blog so I better say, "Just kidding, but eventually you will have to come over and stamp with me to get it back".


Sometimes the truth is just laugh out loud funny...This is me to a T!


What Sara Means




You are the total package - suave, sexy, smart, and strong.

You have the whole world under your spell, and you can influence almost everyone you know.

You don't always resist your urges to crush the weak. Just remember, they don't have as much going for them as you do.



You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.

You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.

You have the classic "Type A" personality.
You are a naturally creative person. Ideas just flow from your mind.

A true chameleon, you are many things at different points in your life. You are very adaptable.
You are truly an original person. You have amazing ideas, and the power to carry them out.

You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun.


Happy Stamp Day!

5 comments:

Chris said...

what a cute card!!! i might just have to try this....right after i finish my PTI swap....LOL i keep forgetting to thank you for that WAY CUTE scrapbook and card you sent me....i'm sorry that i am WAY over due with this thank you...thank you!!! that was very sweet of you....the new SU! rub-ons look great...they seem to be better quality than others i have purchased....have a great day!!!

Wanda said...

You did such a great job on the fold card. I just LOVE it!

Cheryl said...

Just gotta try this one. YOu are such a great designer. Keep it up.
Cheryl

C.Good said...

Love the card will definitely have to try one.

C.Good said...

Love the card can't wait to make one myself.