Sunday, March 2, 2008

403 forbidden error

Sunday, March 02, 2008
Blogger 403 Forbidden
Apparently last night some Blogger / Blogspot blogs returned "403 Forbidden" errors instead of the publisher's content. It's Blogger's issue, not ours, but if you were affected by this go to the Newsletter Center for your blog, switch to manual distribution and then send the posts you want via our on demand feature. Then change back to automated distribution (and let's hope that whatever ailed Blogger last night is now working again).
Labels: 403, Blogger, Blogspot, FeedBlitz

Here is all I have found out about feedblitz error, for now I have removed my subscription feed 'til issue is resolved. I have had some people unsubscribe today and I can't find out what is up so for safety reasons this has been done.

Sara

No comments: