We are getting dumped on again with snow today as a spring storm makes its way through our area. Hopefully the last snow day of the year, this means our oldest DD will miss one less day because of the Chicken Pox. Have to admit a fresh coat of white sure does look good to me, and it is not so cold out anymore so a possible snowman today??
Made this project to sit on DH's desk, here is a list of supplies...
1) Foam Block (Dollar Tree)
2) Everyday Blessings DP from PTI
3) Everyday Blessings Stamp Set from PTI
4) Perfect Match Card Stock PTI
5) Perfect Match Ribbon PTI
6) Cork Paper (local dollar store)
7) Page Pebbles (wal-mart)
8) Thumb Tacks
9) E6000 adhesive
10) Mod Podge
11) Foam Brush
12) Beads and beading supplies (Hobby Lobby)
13) Acrylic Frame
How to assemble your cube..
1) Cut all of your pieces to fit your measured sides of cube
2) Adhere them to memo cube with the mod podge two opposite sides at a time
3) Place on wax paper glue and paper side facing down and one facing up
4) Place a layer of wax paper over the top and cover with a heavy book
5) Let sit for 30 min or more this helps the mod podge to adhere to the foam and prevents curling of the paper at the edges
6) Repeat steps 2-5 two more times 'til the cube is covered
7) To make thumb tacks, punch circles from your DP, place a page pebble on top of your dp circle and adhere a thumb tack to the back of the dp with E6000 adhesive
8) To make your photo holders cut a length of wire, wrap one end around a pencil three times, bead the bottom of the wire dip the wire in some mod podge and poke into the top of the cube
9) Place your photos and or sentiments and you are done
Here are two links to similar projects I have made...
The Other Side
Re purposed Valentine Memo Cube
Reminder to sign up for blog candy in the previous post.
Happy Stamp Day!