Friday, March 7, 2008

PTI Swap round 5


PTI swap round 5 will be guest hosted by Cupojafa. You can sign up in the SCS thread here PTI Swap round 5. You can also find cupojafa's blog here Fstop Memories.

The card I show you today is going to the round 5 swap. It used the new PTI colors of ink and card stock along with the new DP Everyday Blessings. The stamp set used is PTI's Beautiful Blooms. The flowers were die cut with the cuttlebug then stamped, this is why I love the clear stamps you are able to position the image where you want it to be easily. There is a small page pebble in the center of each flower.

Be on the lookout for sneak peaks of the new PTI releases on "Capture the Moment". I so loved the new colors of the FEB release, can't wait to see what is next.

Happy Stamp Day!
Sara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohh Sara I love this! I'm so excited to be hosting this round!