Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Few Clowns Short...


Don't you  just love this saying?  LOL.  I can't stop laughing. 
 I downloaded the font from FontSpace it is called Coffee Tin

You can view the video above and see that this was altered
 to make a post it's easel.  I was inspired by viewing 
THIS creation by Joeknee on SCS

Below I am showing you one without a flap as Joeknee had made.
I placed a flap over the post it's because of the colors of the pads.
These are made as little gifts to go with the cards for my
Sister's tour table at Canton's after prom.
Was headed her way this AM but Little J
ended up getting sick.  Have to 
reschedule Mom's play date;)


Okay, now this little pic was rediscovered over the weekend.  I don't think I
have stopped laughing since.  It is Donna driving and Liz is the passenger.
Take a good look at the garage wall.  OMGoodness, does it get
any better then that?  This beauty is going on a T for Donna;)

This is also why I REFUSE to take Little J to Disney.
All I did at the park was visit every single bathroom and listen to Liz screaming
because she was frightened of  EVERYTHING!  So with little J being
frightened of mascots I have no plans of a 
Disney vacation anytime soon.


Product list...
SU dp (retired SB kit), scallop circle, ribbon and cardstock
Cricut Expression
Cricut lite Carousel 
Marvy scallop punch
paper shapers circle punch
Terrifically tacky tape by Provocraft
Dimensional dots from Recollections
Post It's
computer/printer/coffee tin font
MM star and circle brads

A few
Clowns
short 
of
a
Circus!

Lol!!

Happy Stamp Day.  May God Bless our country and the world.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Very cute!

Jen said...

Your card is really fun! I just laugh at the screaming child in the car. Reminds me of my own..
Abraham could spot a clown from a mile away and jump in my arms in 1.2 seconds until he was 5!

Chris said...

your card is so much fun!! love the sentiment and the card style to so cool!!

love the photo of the girls!! too funny!! brock was also afraid of clowns. they had one at his preschool grad and he sat in our laps the whole day just staring at him...lol