Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sympathy for the Wenatchee Venom


I don't do square cards much just for the fact I donate most of my creations to the Nursing Home or the Calvary Youth.  When you start having odd shapes with bulky mail the price of postage increases and that is confusing .  So this I will keep for my own private stash.  My stash is VERY LOW after the Youth Group was done with sales.  What a wonderful situation to be in.

Your continued prayers for Donna and our family are greatly appreciated.  We see Dr. McKenzie in the AM about her burst fracture that is not healing.  This fracture is in the Thoracic spine close to the heart and lungs.  Usually surgery here is too risky and is not done.  Because of her age they are rethinking this.  The other option is back into the turtle shell for another 6 weeks.  


Product list...
Basic Grey Curio dp and rub-ons
SU oval and word window punches
PTI cardstock, ink and ribbon
Recollections Flowers


DH and I had a date night and went to the Home Opener Storm Game.  Yes, they won.  Served up another butt kicking this time to the Wenatchee Venom.  When we picked up our season tickets all Jessica wanted was a photo with the Lightning Girls.  So here she is....Just you wait one day she will be out there.  (And I can assure you she will be able to find the 25 yard line!  Inside joke, had to be there for that one;)  She does not like to go gets too loud for her and if Blizzard gets with in 25 feet  she freaks out.  This is the same child who wants to go to Disney World.  I know!

You can find out more from the Sioux Falls Storm Here.


Happy Stamp Day.  May God Bless our country and the world.

2 comments:

Chris said...

OMG, gorgeous card!! your dtae night sounds super fun!! love the photo of your jessica. good luck withe donna's appt!! xoxox

Jen said...

Beautiful card! I bit jealous of date night..glad you guys enjoyed the night.
LOL...about Disney..and those princesses are creepy.