Friday, March 18, 2011

Forgotten Friday's... A New weekly Challenge

I was stalking my own blog looking back at early designs and see how far I have advanced since the creations were made.  While looking back I found sets, cards, techniques and designs that I loved but totally have forgotten about.  

Like the Challenge today using this post....



So today I challenge you to use your acrylic blocks in a totally different way.
   Use your blocks to create a fun background.


Here is mine...


Product list...
PTI cardstock
SU ink,stamp set, oval punch and ribbon
MM brads
CM corner rounder
Hole punch

Link Below so we can see your creation.





Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
Two are better than one,
because they have a good return for their labor;
 If either of them falls down,
one can help the other up.
But pity the one that falls
and has no one to pick them up.

Happy Stamp Day.  May God Bless our Country and the World.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Beautiful card Sara! I have been meaning to try this. I need to get back on the bloggin train to--just too many other things to do I guess. I love that verse from Ecc. Ecc. is one of my fave books--it speaks to me so much!

Sara Paschal said...

Hi Amy;) Thank you. It sure felt odd holding a wood block in my hand. LOL!

Jen said...

That looks like a fun and simple technique I don't believe I've tried. Your card looks wonderful! I've always like that su set.

Wanda said...

Very pretty Sara. I have done it with the smaller blocks but not the larger ones. I'll have to give that a try! TFS

Chris said...

very pretty card! i need to try this technique. i have fallen off the blogging train too and i kinda like it....