Saturday, March 26, 2011

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger



I loved this so much I just had to play along.  When I first started in paper crafts this was my first choice of color family BOLD and BRIGHT.  You know how things go and have to switch up every now and again.  I go more for the neutral tones these days.

I woke up with an idea then I realized I sold this stamp set "Sweet Treats" from Stampin' Up! UGH!   If I could kick myself I would.  Note to self...this is why you hang on to everything you are going to need it!
So I perused through the Cricut cartridges and this cone was the closest match to my light bulb moment.

Card one...

Card two.  Yes that is hand beaded sprinkles.  I LOVE THIS ONE;)


Version 3...



Cosmo Cricket DeLovely
SU cardstock and ink
Cricut Doodlecharms Cartridge
Cricut Expressinon
Floss
Beads
ribbon unknown
Sewing needle and thread
PTI Buttons and twine
Cuttlebug embossing folder Swiss Dots
White Gel Pen

Happy Stamp Day.  May God Bless our Country and the World.

9 comments:

Jen said...

Oh, oh, oh what fun colors! I like the beads as sprinkles on the one card! They all look yummy!

Charity said...

Great cards. I love the sprinkles. Those ice cream cones work perfectly for this color combo.

Amy said...

SUper cute! Bright and fun!

Wanda said...

WOW! What fun colors. So bright and bold!

Rae said...

Love all three! Reminds me of sherbet! I'm going to the freezer...

Jessi Fogan said...

I love them all - the button cherries are fab, and I love the beaded details on the first two!

Chris said...

this looks good enough to eat!! very cute!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Sara! What fun approaches to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you gave it a go! :)

Banu said...

WOW..Such a beautiful card. Loved the one with beaded sprinkles. Very very pretty.