Monday, March 14, 2011

Wishing... I would have stopped!


This was a fun card to create.  However, I think it may be over kill.  A few less buttons?  No bling?  I will have to try this one again see what changes get made.  Love the new collection of  BasicGrey Rub-ons.  They went on real easy. (Some out there don't like coming off the carrier sheet.)

Product list...
BasicGrey Curio 
PaperTrey Ink Mat Stack 1, Text Style background, felt, flower dies, buttons, ribbon, cardstock and twine.
Sizzix scallop card die
SU oval punch, cardstock and ink
recollections bling
Head Pin

Happy Stamp Day.  God Bless.

5 comments:

Jen said...

I like a lot of the elements you have on this card...I would go with a few less buttons. It's still a very pretty card! What I love is that you always try new things!

Banu said...

Love how all the elements on this card come together well. I think only the top row of buttons maybe "More", because the bottom row kind of goes well with the card.

Amy said...

I think it's beautiful! I love looking at it and discovering each new thing!

Wanda said...

I think it looks great. You're being too hard on yourself!!

Chris said...

i'm thinking, i love it like this, very shabby sheek-y! i love all the buttons!!