Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Photo Play Gift Set

I loved this pic and I have had much fun playing around with using it in different ways.  Today I have a gift set to show you making use of the Glass Tiles and PTI Tins I just can't get enough of.

Photo from HERE


Listen to some Traditional music as you scroll and surf;)

Okay, here is a class photo...

 Here is the card I made it using SCS tutorial on Easel Cards found HERE.  It has been a very long time since I did one of these.  However, you most likely are going to be seeing more of them around;)
The bridge was cut from Cricut Pagode Cartirdge at 2" one on regular one on shadow. I did not write the branch cuts down they were left over from my weekend MESS!  

 I found this quote that I just loved it reads...
"In the Cherry Blossom's shade
there's no such thing
as a stranger."
Kobayashi Issa

 Here is a shot of the tin and tile necklace.  I sure hope you make one of these beauties soon they are such fun.  My girls love them so do their friends.  What great gifts they make!  I printed out the photo, punched it with a Marvy circle punch then micro beaded the top.  I wrapped strips of extra photo around the upper lid and punched another circle this time from cardstock to place in the bottom of the tin.

Product list...
Cricut Expression
Cricut Pagode cartridge
PTI cardstock and bling
SU cardstock
computer
photo printer
photo shop
circle punches
diamond glaze
E6000 adhesive
1" glass tile
Bevel
Chain
2" tin 
Vintage loopy ribbon unknown
MS border punch
Recollections Sticker Butterfly
Terrifically Tacky Tape
Micro Beads
Dimensional foam dots

 Happy Stamp Day.  May God Bless our Country and the World.

3 comments:

Amy said...

This is a beautiful set! I love the necklace--what did you use to attach the chain--E6000?

Angela said...

Wow, these are beautiful!!! Wonderful gift with such awesome presentation too....

Jen said...

Absolutely beautiful!