Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sporting a New Blogger Template



The name for this Template is Picture Line.  On the Homepage you now see cropped photos of posts.Link to the post of your choice by clicking on the title above the picture.  I am going to be featuring one video a week that will remain on top of the page. Below this you will start with a link to the current post and descending from there.


I decided to take this route because I have had many people request info on a post that can take time or sometimes I can't find it!  I know!  Now you have lots of options to see instantly in conjunction with the search bar it should take less time to find what you are looking for.

The linkwithin operates as before, click on a thumbnail to see the full post.

I enjoy this template.  What do you think?

Version:1.0
Author: Anugrah Pasau
url: http://www.dzignine.com

1 comment:

Chris said...

very cool! i never know what i will find when i come here...lol